Without good sleep you can feel restless, anxious, cranky, foggy, angry, sad – a real mixed bag of often unstable emotions.
- Go to bed and waking up at regular times
- Eat supper at least 2 hours before you sleep
- No screens in your bedroom and for at least 1 hour before sleep – no phones, no tablets, no laptops, no TV!
Instead an hour before bed do this…
- Drink chamomile or valerian tea or milk
- Write a journal
- Sketch or do puzzles
- have a warm bath or shower
More tips here in my latest video