This can feel like a difficult time and I wish you all the best over the next few weeks, try and adapt and this time will pass. It all feels a little surreal but I am really blown away by the community spirit that I am seeing around me, with many people trying to help each other out. “In a gentle way you can shake the world” (Mahtma Gandhi)
The Healthy Homeopathy clinic is available through this period but please note that your next appointment will probably be via Skype or landline. I will email you directly soon.
I enclose some natural health tips below that may help.
Wishing you positivity and good health
[email protected] or phone reception 01923 827833
Daily natural health tips for flu season
- A good quality multi vitamin eg Solgar
- Vitamin C 1000mg preferably with zinc
- I tablet of Ferr Phos tissue salt
- Eat a teaspoon of honey
- Eat fresh live yoghurt
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit and a daily quality protein or two
- Include onions / leeks / garlic in the diet everyday
- Gargle with a mixture of one part apple cider vinegar to 3 parts warm water
- Drink warm water regularly
- Exercise regularly and gently
- Air out your home every day and keep it clean
- Remember to smile and laugh, there is goodness in the world – resilience and kindness is key
Please note any advice should not be taken as a substitute for medical advice or treatment in an emergency always contact your GP or Accident and Emergency Department.